The next entry will take place on August 2018.
Application deadline for non-Europeans.
Due to clear registration, financing and visa-formalities, etc.
Application deadline for Europeans
The application is to be returned by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
23 rue Jean Baldassini
69364 cedex 07
Note for email applications:
After being selected for the double degree progamme, certain original documents (diploma, transcripts) might be demanded par normal mail for verification.
Students must send with the application the following documents, in English:
- A letter from the candidate describing his/her interest in agroecology.
- Two letters of references written by a professor under whom the applicant has studied or carried out research, or someone who has supervised a work/internship related to the applicant’s field of study.
- A certified photocopy and translation in French or English:
• Of your highest diploma obtained. For EU-applicants currently in the last year of BSc, a copy of the BSC will be required at least a month before the start of the programme (July). For non-EU applicants and because of VISA procedures, a copy of the BSc will be required at least 6 months before the start of the programme (March).
• Of marks of the three last years of higher studies.
• Of marks of the language proficiency requirement (TOEFL 92 (23 Speaking), or other equivalent test scores).
- A curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your passport.
- 1 recent picture (identity).
Students will receive a registration letter (by e-mail) when the application arrived at Lyon, France. Your written application will be examined, and in case of further need for information you will be contacted by e-mail or by a phone call. The final selection will be done by the teaching committee and the results will be communicated not before end of April.
Download the application form : Form_MSc_Agroecology_Application_Form_2018-RP