Students can choose among different partner universities Goal: To deepen their knowledge in different topics/subjects
Semester focus: Detailed information in specific disciplines that are needed to expand prior knowledge on systems evaluation and design and to become confident professionals. The students will gain specific knowledge, tools and methods depending on the courses offered at the different universities. Please contact the programme coordinator to get more information about the following options as modules at these universities can vary from year to year.
FranceAgro3 cooperating partners for the second semester:
- University of Hohenheim : https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/en/module-catalogue#Master
- University of Kassel-Witzenhausen : http://www.uni-kassel.de/fb11agrar/en/home.html
- Vienna : https://boku.ac.at/en/universitaet-fuer-bodenkultur-wien-boku/studieren-an-der-boku/studienangebot/englischsprachige-masterstudien?selectedTypes=group
- University of Wisconsin, Madison : https://guide.wisc.edu/courses/
- NMBU : https://www.nmbu.no/en/studies
- ISARA : https://isara.fr/en/how-to-apply/exchange-programmes/ (courses in French or English)
NMBU cooperating partners for the second semester (please check with NMBU the financial conditions):
Please contact the programme coordinator to get more information about the following options as modules at these universities can vary from year to year.
Please be aware that according to the university chosen, you may be asked to pay some semester fee. You will find more information directly on the partner website.